68 carpet, new
68 front upholstery, new
68 door panels, new
67/68 fastback non fold down trapdoor filler panel

thanks...

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I got some buckets that need to be recovered. No idea how much shipping would be though.
I'd be interested in the AC control panel.

·
Premium Member
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually, the 68 control panel came out of a 68 Cougar XR7. The best way to ship something like seats is to take the back off of the bottoms, box them up in cardboard, and ship them through either Greyhound shipping or Forward Air.

If you want to work something out, let me know.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
If you're not in a big hurry, i'll snap a pic or two and send them to you. But it will be over the weekend.
Does the control have cables? I know I have a Cougar unit (from my son's project) I'll look at it.

·
Premium Member
4,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't worry about the seats. I have decided to stay with the 1970 seats that are in my car already.

The control is exactly the same as the 68 Mustang control. It has 4 vacuum ports coming off of the backside and one lever for the cable that runs to the temperature control switch.

On the front side, the only difference is that on the Cougar panel it is all chrome. On the Mustang panel it is either flat black or it is woodgrained. Either way, you can either paint it black or buy the woodgrain sticker to go over it.

If you want it, make a reasonable offer on it + $10 shipping and its yours.

thanks...

·
Registered
952 Posts
I maybe able to help with the non fold down panel. But it will be several more weeks before I pull the one out that I have and install the Whizco one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts