Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, time to downsize. I have a bunch of very nice (not perfect, but nice) rust free fenders and doors for 67-68 Mustangs.

You don't find rust free stuff like these much anymore! These are originals, not repops.

$175.00 each for nice fenders or doors-- lower price if your buy more than one.

Located in Ardmore, Ok. 73401

·
Registered
4,768 Posts
Hi Don, Wes here. I need a pair of doors for 67 freight to 33954 sea coast auto body 18320 paulson drive units d & e, port charlotte fl 33954 This is where my car is and need an estimate on ship and total amount. Thanks

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello, Wes! Great t hear from you. If I can find a large enough box to put the doors in, Fastenal might be the way to go. They used to ship with parts strapped down but now demand boxes or crates.
Would you want all the glass and internals or just the shells?

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let me check out some options for you. Greyhound "may" work depending on the size and weight after I would get through packing.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Any update on ship cost? Thanks Wes

Sorry, Wes, but, things have been crazy in my world. My oldest sister passed away last week and I had to travel to Arkansas to do the funeral. I will see what I can find out later this week.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Gentleman, my sincere apologies for the long delay, a family death, health issues compounded. I have tried over the last two days to do an inventory on my doors especially and much to my chagrin, have only found "perhaps" four or five that would be restoration worthy. (I do have about four very nice 67 fenders).
The problem is that my rotator cuff basically will not allow me to do any heavy lifting right now-- I have only temporarily escaped the knife-- Thus, with my sincere apologies, I have to say that I cannot strip doors down and get shipping estimates. I do have-- almost positive-- two doors that have already been stripped. So, that is where were are. Again, my sincere apologies. As the old saying goes, getting old is the pits, and I am deep within that pit right now!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I could use a pair of fenders. I see your in Ok.. I’m in Austin Texas.
Sean

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have several 67 Fenders, but no extra 68s as it turns out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I have a 67. I'll PM you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts