Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a near perfect set of front bucket seats just been completely redone including frames painted and new seat foam.
$300
I found out quickly that they would not work for someone my height.
I also have some bucket seats that need redone,
If interested we can make a deal.
Joe

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
I have a near perfect set of front bucket seats just been completely redone including frames painted and new seat foam.
$300
I found out quickly that they would not work for someone my height.
I also have some bucket seats that need redone,
If interested we can make a deal.
Joe
How tall are you? What's the problem, rubbing the headliner?
Oh, and hello from a fellow Indy guy!

·
Super Moderator
9,593 Posts
Where are these located?
Dang...wish I was close....
You'd be amazed at just his cool and helpful board members are here !

$200 is a STEAL !

We had a four man relay, three were board members to get some seats run to me, and I personally didn't know any if them other than from the board.

Start posting and see what you can hook up, big thing for us was a big car show.

·
Registered
552 Posts
I would pay $200 for them, but my house is in TN and I'm in Afghanistan....I have paypal...lol

·
Registered
552 Posts
If you can find a way to ship them without a big shipping bill, I'll take them.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
If you can find a way to ship them without a big shipping bill, I'll take them.
Ive had a full fiberglass front end shipped via greyhound for less then $60 across country. If he has 1 near by it def is the way to go... Is there a grey hound in the boro? I know there is one here downtown nashville somewhere. I think it moved

·
Registered
552 Posts
I think there is only a small drop off spot in the boro....I'll research. Would you be able to pick it up at the station in Nashville and throw it in a closet til I get home, if nothing in the boro?

·
Registered
76 Posts
I shipped (2) 1969 seatbacks with headrest from New Orleans to N.C. for $45. It went to a business from the UPS Store and its less that way. Shipped to a home address was about $85. Luckily I had a box that fit them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts