Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some old exhaust parts that I purchased for my 68 vert about 30 years ago. They have been stored in my shop ever since! They consist of the 2 long intermediate pipes with resonators & the transverse muffler. These are NOT Ford parts, But made by another company. Still has the original stickers on them, but make no menton of Ford numbers. Can any one tell me if they are worth anything? Thanks, Ed

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Can any one tell me if they are worth anything?
Almost everything is worth SOMETHING. I wouldn't think they're worth a lot, but I'd get some good pictures, put them up on ebay and see what they bring. I've been amazed at some of the stuff I've sold on ebay and the amount I got.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
VERY hard to ship those long pipes. I'd list them here. Anyone looking for an exhaust system has to spend about $250 to get the cheap stuff. So as long as they are not rusty or beat up, someone should pay up to that for them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts