Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'm Philipp from Germany and new to the forum. I have a 67 Coupe, lime gold, pretty original. Has a 289 2V (Autolite 2100), C4, Power Drum Brakes, Power Steering, A/C, Exhaust Emission Control (Thermactor), AM Radio and the Interior Decor Group. I own this car since 2018, don't know much about the history but I believe it was always kept by one family in California (the original owners card and the last title from the US list the same family name).

I don't plan to modify it extensively. I've just added a Deluxe Steering Wheel, an Autometer Tach, replaced the Ammeter with a Voltmeter, replaced the voltage regulator, added a small AM sender with bluetooth to the original AM Radio, de-vaned the Smog Pump, rebuild the carb and restored the instrument cluster.

Here are some pictures:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Welcome to VMF. This is a very nice looking car, I would keep it as it is.

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Beautiful car. Saw a nice Mustang convertible in Paris once. Other than that American muscle cars were rare in Europe. My father had a restored 62 corvette. He moved to Belgium. After figuring out the car market there he brought his corvette over the pond. Drove it for a year then sold it for 3X what he could have stateside. Always enjoyed it when I visited. I'm sure you are enjoying your Mustang as well!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for welcoming me into the forum! Yeah, cars from the US were rare in Europe. Nowadays you can see a lot of vintage US cars here, especially classic Mustangs. It's fun to work on those cars and it's not that difficult to get parts - NOS and original parts are a different story of course.

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,488 Posts
Philipp, welcome to VMF. Very nice looking 67 Coupe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts