Discussion Starter #1
1967 mustang coupe 2000 invested sell for 1500

original 6 cyl Auto tranny
1987 5.0 siezed up
AOD Tranny from 1987 van

V-8 front spindles w/drums

8 in rear-end 2.73 gears

BODY
Body is in decent shape. It has bondo in the quarters at the wheel wells. The car is fairly solid from what I have seen. It has new floor pans installed and another set that I already had from another car. I have all the floor pans except the rear left. The doors open and close very easy. It has the turn signal hood. There is no front bumper and the rear bumper is bent from someone trying to raise the car. Paint is decent. Car could be drivable with very little work. Needs the brakes hooked up and an engine installed. There are brand new tires on the car all the way around. The interior is in good shape There is one seat that has rips. The Carpet is new. There is a new headliner and I have extra glass for it. All the windows are fine, but I have the extras if you want them. The car has a clear title. I need to get this car sold by mid November. If it does not sell I will just move it. The Army is moving me to Texas and I can find another one that is in as good of shape there without putting the extra hassle in moving the car. Thanks for looking. If you would like pictures of the car please email me at [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts