Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hadn't planned on selling this car yet but I have purchased two more and I have no room. My intentions were to finish it and make a nice driver but plans changed.
67 coupe, C code, auto. This car is without a doubt the most solid mustang I have ever owned. It has zero rust. I sandlbasted it and sprayed it in epoxy primer. The previous owner wasnt too bright and attempted to remove the perfect floor pans to put in another car. They were hacked up so bad I couldnt save them. I installed new floors and seat risers. Driver's quarter had a tiny bit of rust at bottom behind rear wheel and I patched it. Pass quarter has zero rust but had some dents and has partial patch. The car was a shell when I got it so other items (hood, fenders, doors) were pulled from other cars and had some rust issues. New decklid, new driver's fender, pass fender was patched. Deluxe blinker hood had a spot of rust underneath but has been cut out. Driver's door had rust in lower front corner and was patched. Pass door needs a skin or a new shell. Headlight buckets are near perfect. New front valance. Frame rails perfect. Rad support was pretty bent up so I installed a new one along with battery apron. Trunk is nice and so are the wheelhouses. Included is new carpet, new headliner, new door panels, new full upholstery (seats at upholstery shop now). I am installing new suspension kit also. I have pretty much everything to make this a complete car. I also have a nice 302 and auto tranny included. Doesnt smoke or knock. This car is very straight as I have done a skim coat of filler and blocked it once. This will make a super nice car when done. Asking $5000 OBO. I can take off motor and tranny if needed. Email me directly for pics. I can also deliver within a reasonable distance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts