Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
I agree. I wouldn't trust a guy who presents himself as a 'certified' (whatever that is?) appraiser and a 'Mustang' guy then tries to infer its almost a Shelby.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also agree. Saying "almost a Shelby" is like saying my dog is "almost" a cat. Sheesh!

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I agrtee, it's a wierd ad. :rolleyes: Is it me or does that thing look great with those 71 wheels? (kinda like a sexy librarian)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hard to tell from the small pic, but it almost looks like a wheel from a Cougar from the 3 spokes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, all I know is that this joker told me I was incorrect in telling him that it wasn't the right wheel for the car. Sorry dude, but it isn't the right steering wheel. I have seen many Deluxe Wheels, and that ain't it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another thing, while I'm on this rant, why in hell would you take a pic of the engine, only to cover it up with a towel. Makes no sense, beware of this one.

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
Hard to tell from the small pic, but it almost looks like a wheel from a Cougar from the 3 spokes.
My guess too... :winkgrin:

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
is it my imagination or does the engine look too small to be a 390?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just did. You know, that engine does look a bit small for a 390. Maybe that's why the towel is thrown over it.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
When I hear the word almost I always ask them please define almost. The answers are always very creative. I wonder if there is a registry for the almost Shelby's?
Al

1 - 13 of 13 Posts