Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for an original 67 Fastback Decklid.

No dents, not rust, no bondo.

Looking to get one right away. Please let me know what you have and how much.

Pictures too!

Thanks

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
I have a 67 fastback decklid off an Arizona car. It's about as nice 9as these things get, no rust at all, no dents. Car was converted to an Eleanor, hence, no need for factory decklid. $350 plus shipping. Leave me a post here if intereste. Thank you.

·
Registered
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am interested but that price is pretty steep!

Please send me several pictures. Are you sure there is no bondo whatsoever?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
your price is fine particularily if rust and dent free. i've contacted a friend who is looking for one i will put him in contact with you as soon as i hear from him.

·
Registered
7,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I stand by my comment; but Joe thanks for the sideline comment!

What ever happened to Forum Etiquette? This is my want ad not your buddies.

351stang please e-mail me with pics.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Speaking of Forum etiquette don't post a want ad and then bust a guys balls who responds that his price is too high on said forum. negotiate in private or be prepared to have the seller told his price is inline unless its completely outrageous. repos are 200.00 by the time they are shipped in. The last three NOS ones i sold several years ago now went for 500.00 each. So I'll stand by 350.00 being a fair price today for an original decklid that is in the condition that the seller described. the original will at least fit correctly w/o modification as compared to the repos.

·
Registered
12,215 Posts
Seems I have one.. Not flawless by any means though.. Some holes on the bottom.. no bondo.. no dents.. might be a small hole on the top, can't be sure.. So yeah, dent/bondo free.. not rust free..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts