Asking $190K and the headliner is wrinkled like an old pair of pajamas

·
Registered
65 Fastback 289 4 spd, 65 convertible 5.0L 5 spd. 3.73 8.8
212 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Looks like they are taking offers. I think you should put in an offer for $18,499.99 and see if he misses the decimal point.

Reactions: Huntingky

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but, it looks well done to me. You could not pay someone to do all the body, paint, interior, suspension, drive train, etc etc etc and be under that asking price. There are a lot of people that have that kind of loose cash, but not the desire to go thru a build for a car like that...they see this, it looks blingy enough, has the right blah blah blah stuff and its just a toy to show off to their buddies and hopefully make them jealous. I would love to know who built it and for who and why they are selling it for a substantial loss!!!! Actually, no, I don't care...its so out of my league and none of my buddies have that kind of loose change...some rock star or NFL or NBA type guy will buy it for his stable of other cars and thats fine....but even if I hit the mega millions lotto, I would not buy a car like that. It just strikes me as gaudy....but, I don't think it is overpriced.

·
Registered
7,744 Posts
Not my cup of tea, but, it looks well done to me. You could not pay someone to do all the body, paint, interior, suspension, drive train, etc etc etc and be under that asking price. There are a lot of people that have that kind of loose cash, but not the desire to go thru a build for a car like that...they see this, it looks blingy enough, has the right blah blah blah stuff and its just a toy to show off to their buddies and hopefully make them jealous. I would love to know who built it and for who and why they are selling it for a substantial loss!!!! Actually, no, I don't care...its so out of my league and none of my buddies have that kind of loose change...some rock star or NFL or NBA type guy will buy it for his stable of other cars and thats fine....but even if I hit the mega millions lotto, I would not buy a car like that. It just strikes me as gaudy....but, I don't think it is overpriced.
Agree a lot of good hard work went in to but gaudy is a good word. The custom console and the deck lid just too much for me. So still hate it but it was done well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts