574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our 67 Fastback is now for sale.

Original Spec:
•C code 289 V8
•Automatic
•Atlanta DSO
•K Paint Code - Nightmist Blue

This is a great base to build your dream Fastback,despite the look it’s surprisingly solid.

Will need the usual quarters, floor pans, radiator support and a patch on the trunk floor.

All Frame rails are very solid as can be.

Front and rear Glass are in good condition.

V8 Suspension and axle currently fitted.

Car is located in Atlanta,Georgia.

I can ship worldwide .

Asking price is $10,999 or Close offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,935 Posts
Not trying to be difficult, but the cowl openings appear to be welded shut. How will rain drain from the cowl?

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Look like it will need a Front clip as well.. The front end took a nice hit... Looks like a "Cut and Shut" is in order...

Though it is a "Genuine" Mustang.... At 11K, for a couple more k....for around 16K, You can get a complete Dynacord '67-'68 Body...

It's going to take a couple grand just to cut off the front clip and add a new one or even a good used one...unless you are doing it yourself of course..

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Look like it will need a Front clip as well.. The front end took a nice hit... Looks like a "Cut and Shut" is in order...

Though it is a "Genuine" Mustang.... At 11K, for a couple more k....for around 16K, You can get a complete Dynacord '67-'68 Body...

It's going to take a couple grand just to cut off the front clip and add a new one or even a good used one...unless you are doing it yourself of course..

:eek:)

Tony K.

Dynacorn has no glass, zero interior pieces, no vin etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts