Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can somebody tell me exactly what the luxury interior included? I know it has the brushed alm inserts on the dash and the deluxe door panels. I know it has the rear folddown, but what else? Did it come with comfotweave seat covers, high back seats?? Any help would be great as the front seats are missing.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Also include were molded plastic seat backs with bright trim and molded plastic panels along the side and front of the bottom seat bun. There were no High back seats in '67. Don't know if comfort weave could be requested. An upper console w/map lights was part of the package. On Auto trans cars, the shift handle was wrapped in a simulated leather plastic finishing peice. Even the inside door handles differed slightly from the standard interior peices. The only other thing I can recall that was unique to the deluxe interior are the chrome oblong accent peices that are attached to the seat back upholstery, for both front and rear seats. Oh yea, one other thing was the 'grill' panels on the inside bottom of the doors.

65 Hi-Po F/B
67 GTA F/B (small block)<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by charlie65_67 on 03/06/01 06:33 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

·
Registered
8,476 Posts
In addition, there were courtesy lights in the doors and I believe the electric clock was included. The fold down back seat (Sport Deck) was a stand alone option with or without the Interior Decor Group.

67 Vintage Burgandy 390GTA with most of the bells and whistles

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My 67 coupe (Delilah) has just about everything you could get except tilt wheel/ cruise control and rear window defogger. Both consoles, top and bottom were usually found with the complete deluxe interior, mine had factory air and the console mounted four convenience lights. Fuel, Door, Brake and Belts.

"When you hear pounding hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras." - Dr. Harold Slavkin, Dean USCSD

1 - 5 of 5 Posts