Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! First time post here. My dad has a 67 fatback he has been retiring for years and he is missing a ceiling trim piece. It goes across the top of the headliner in the back above the window.

I am looking everywhere but cannot find it. Any suggestions on where to find it or what Ida called.
See the picture.
Note I have the corner trim piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey guys! First time post here. My dad has a 67 fatback he has been retiring for years and he is missing a ceiling trim piece. It goes across the top of the headliner in the back above the window.

I am looking everywhere but cannot find it. Any suggestions on where to find it or what Ida called.
See the picture.
I may have a new one some ware. I purchased the 6 piece kit for the corners and didn't use the center section.

Where are you located? I am in Utah
Nick

·
Super Moderator
10,661 Posts

See the picture.
And all this time all you needed was friendly help,......isn’t this board Great?!

·
Registered
961 Posts
I’ve got a corner piece. For the upper there are usually 1-3 sets at any time on eBay for $70-150.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I may have a new one some ware. I purchased the 6 piece kit for the corners and didn't use the center section.

Where are you located? I am in Utah
Nick
I am in Illinois. I will pay to have it shipped. I am going to post a picture because I want to make sure I am talking about the correct piece .

1 - 13 of 13 Posts