Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I restored my car, I had my original buckets professionally reupholstered and new foam by a local restoration shop. I used them for a few hundred miles but I chose to put in some different seats. I feel someone else can put them to better use, so they are up for sale!

The rear skins are for a coupe and in mint condition!

The driver side has a small tear where the trim rubbed at the base from folding it forward. I marked them black so you can't really notice. Passenger side is perfect. There is a 20MB limit here on pictures, but I have more available.

No idea on price as these are rare and haven't found any others for sale. What's reasonable? Offers?

These are in the Kansas City area. Prefer to sell local, but will ship if you want to pay for it. Shipping looks to be around $140 ($125 without insurance) depending on where you are. I'm in the midwest.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I would say reasonable is $400-$600 for them both.
I would say more! The TMI comfortweave upholstery alone is $500 for the full set!

There are some trashed ones on ebay for $1000! I like how he describes them as "Great condition seats, pair."

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would say more! The TMI comfortweave upholstery alone is $500 for the full set!
View attachment 791484

There are some trashed ones on ebay for $1000! I like how he describes them as "Great condition seats, pair."
Haha, yeah everyone says their stuff is "great". :D
These have brand new foam, the trim is brand new, and professionally done. Plus the original buckets themselves. :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

The new steering system with around a thousand miles is up for sale as well - including a Flaming River steering box and March pulley. I will try to get this posted up soon.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
This is a tough one as there is nothing even close out there to what I have for sale. hah. Only thing I found are some rusted incomplete blue junk, and only the two seats, for $420...

Mine are also out of a California car. I'll go $950. I will need to find a box and packing. I can get you a ship quote if I get your zip code.

·
Registered
See my 1967 parts needs in my signature below!
874 Posts
@ShagnWagn
If the rear seat cover is for a hardtop, then I'd like to buy it. I sent you a private message.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts