Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have BOXES of misc. 67 & 68 mustang parts (coupe) just taken up space in garage. Need $ (or trade for parts!!!!) for my two resto projects. Wife's 65 with blue & white pony interior, 289, coupe & my 67 convertible. Long story short(er): had a couple o'mustangs prior that are no longer mine OR met with misfortune. Kept the parts from the dead one, and got parts from 6 to V8 swap left over. As well as various parts I don't intend to use (ie. '68 GT steel wheels & caps, '66 hub caps, etc.) Just ask for what you need, I'll tell you if I got it.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Hello,

As far as 67 parts, I am looking for the interior trim pieces at the base of the windshield that cover the edge of the dashpad. I have a remote driver's mirror or grille wide moldings for the same year to trade. Both are driver quality at best.

Thanks,

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry, already have those parts you have for trade on my '67. But I will look tonight to see if I still have the extra parts from the "dead" car, if your interested.

·
Premium Member
3,118 Posts
How much for the wheels?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wheels are in unrestored daily driver shape. One cap is missing the "GT" letters (just has holes). They are the argent ones (correct for '68 GT). A little TLC could be a really nice set. Asking $350 for all. I live in MD and will need to know where to ship if you want them ( to figure out shipping cost).

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there, looking for: parchment 67 seatbelts, brushed alum. 67 dash bezel and other dash pieces....Rob

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got the whole AM radio in working condition. Really don't want to part out a perfectly good radio (but I will sell) I don't intend to use it. I'm building a resto mod out of pieced together mustang. Kinda reminds me of that Johnny Cash song now..."it's a 65, 66, 67...used to be a 6 now it's a 8...used to be green, no blue, make that white."

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, interior is black, standard camera case, upholstery is in same condition as every other daily driver (back seat PERFECT, passenger seat OK, driver seat torn to HELL! LOL)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I know I have 1, maybe 2. Have to check on condition of them though.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Sorry, wasn't smart enough to keep them off the dead car. They are in a salvage yard in New Orleans now.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I need a steering box for a '65-'73 mustang. actually I just need one of the worm thrust bearings but am willing to take the whole box.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts