Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I am looking for a 1967 S-code convertible or coupe in green or sky blue. I am looking for a car in good rust-free daily driving condition. I would prefer original condition. I know that this is a tough call but someone's gotta have one they want to sell.

Many Regards -- Jan (Alias samspade)

·
Registered
558 Posts
I have one. It's an Arizona car, GTA, PS, PDB, standard interior. Acapulco Blue but needs paint. Needs a lower quarter patch panel on the left side due to the prior owner carrying a leaking jug of water in that space. Drop off is in great shape. Also needs one floor patch about 6" square where the window leaked. Other than that, it's very straight. Engine is very strong and trans shifts tight. It hasn't been driven much in about a year, so it will need to have everything checked if you want to drive it daily - though I would not recommend it for your transportation car because this thing gets squirrelly real easily. 3.25 posi, 9" rear.

If you're interested, give me a call and I will tell you all about it. $6000

Kelly 480-380-7415

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
I have a Dark Moss Green with black vinyl top coupe for sale, $11,500. Many new parts, is licensed and on road.Car still has the original build sheet, buck tag and door tag I have some pictures on my home page, click on link in my signature line, or go to www.kevinstang.com if interested.Most of the sheetmetal and mechanicals are all new (well restoration was done 5-6 years ago, but car is garage kept. My email is [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi also Kevin,

Do you have a VIN number - I cannot make it out from the pictures - a bit fuzzy the VIN tag photo.

Rgds -- Jan :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Hi Jan,

I don't have pics at the moment, but can have some tomorrow (friend has the camera). The VIN is 7R01S102xxx - one of first 2000 made in '67.

Call me if you are interested and I can give you all the details.

Thanks,

Kelly

·
Registered
3,188 Posts
Vin is 7T01S200454, actual assembly Feb. 14 1967 according to buck tag, build sheet and door tag has scheduled assembly of Feb. 10. Car came factory equipped with tinted glass (all), 4 speed, 3.25 equa lock 9 inch (it now just has a 3.25 open), tachometer and clock, deluxe interior and exterior decor groups (includes-both consoles, deluxe hard back black knitted vinyl seats,brushed aluminum dash and door inserts, flip open gas cap, louvered hood and bright wheel lip moldings), GT package, power disc brakes,black vinyl roof and styled steel wheels. Added during restoration were the rocker moldings and the deluxe in dash AC vents (rest of ac setup was not).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Kelly,

Some pictures would definately help for a start. I am situated in Denmark, Europe so calling is a bit difficult. If we should go ahaead I would call an agent to go and inspect the car in the first instance. From what you said it sounds like minor repairs, but I really need to have some detailed pictures of the undercarriage, engine compartment, straigt from the front and of the interior.

Many regards -- Jan :)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi Kevin,

It definately looks good from the pictures, nothing looks really bad and a lot of new parts I see. How is the inside of the side panels ? And has the car to your knowledge been in any severe accidents ?

Regards -- Jan :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts