Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have decided to sell one of my projects..1967 S Code fastback. 390, 4 SPEED car, needs restoration. currently has 289, which I will take out of car. The car will come with a 390 short block, .030 over Keith Black racing pistons, 3/4 race cam, ready for final assembly. Have 390 exhaust manifolds, heads(non GT) intake, rare 67 air filter assy, plus extra parts. Car will come with the 4 speed trans, big block bell housing, flywheel, etc... Body needs front floors...everything inside behind front seats is perfect. Interior is all there including fold down seat, but needs redone. Exterior needs roof work, lower rear quarter work, shock towers and inner fenders replaced. Glass is in good shape and brakes redone. Car has alot of potential. Also have spare motor and other big block parts that may be negotiated into the deal.
$ 7,200 OBO .
e-mail or call me
Barry 704-351-3641

·
Premium Member
2,597 Posts
Barry, WOW, seems like a great deal. Not buying right now but it seems to me to be an outstanding deal. I hope someone from the sight knows to pounce on it! I would or might be interested in some of your extra FE stuff! Looking for a complete 390 for my 68 gt fastback.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...looks like Phil Shaw of London, England will be the new owner of a fine 67 S Code Mustang
Thanks Phil!...And thanks to all your replies to my ad...I am sorry I did not have more cars to sell...the response was great.....
A special thanks to Bob...what a great website...enjoyed by Mustang prople all over the world!
Barry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts