Discussion Starter #1
Found this posting on another mustang site, is it to good to
be true?

"Name: Nokia
Date: 9 July 2002
Price: $ 5,000
Phone:
E-Mail: [email protected]

ForsaleAd: Have a 67 Shelby GT 500. Not totally sure of the cars worth but the body is straight and the numbers match fresh paint job with no bondo. Car was ground up restored by my grandfather and I inherited it but I am not a ford fan. First person to come up with the 5 grand gets car."

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
get someone honest and knowledgeable about shelby's and arrange an appointment

stranger things have happened

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
After a ground up resto on a FB (clone or not) if kept up, it should be worth more than $5000. I do find it hard to believe that someone would sell a $10,000-$70,000 car (depending on whether it;s a clone or the genuine article) for $5000 because they don't like Fords.

But good luck to ya. If you check it out and it IS a Shelby, but you don't have the $5000 pass me his phone #. http://www.westwoodi.net/~smilies/cwm/cwm/winkanim.gif

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm not trying to buy it, I wish I had the money right now and was closer to California, I don't have is phone #, only the e-mail on the ad. Feel free to contact him.

·
Registered
59 Posts
What is the e-mail? I will contact him.

G

·
0 Posts
Thats a fake. I looked at the same ad like a year ago. And the guy never returned the email or anything. Its just some guy trying to mess with peoples heads. So I wouldnt bother persuing it.

John

·
Registered
795 Posts
Are you sure he is playing the guitar? Because I thought this was Diego Nokia.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts