Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for the little pot-metal stops that attach to the inside frame, front back of the driver/pass windows. I have one set but I need the other....I missplaced it! also a used set of the bumpers that go in the bottom of the doors. I should have bagged those things up... ::.thanks.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.