Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 68 wimbelton white california special CLONE. This car is a great driver car that is driven everywhere. This car has a DSO of FLA but it was shipped to california at the beginning of it's life (have reciept proof). The car has no rust ,(YEAH right you say ) NO I mean it the only pinholes in the entire car was on the pass side (leaky windshield) but it was professionally repaired with a small floor pan patch(12x12). You will not find a nicer all original under carriage. This car is a C code automatic car with power steering and A/C. The motor was rebuilt(have receipts) and is now a 4 barrel. the A/c is not working and it lacks the compressor. The power steering , suspension , brakes , shocks were all completly replaced in the last 2 years .It doesnt leak a drop of oil (really). The car has all the California Special stuff (turn signal hood, chrome rally wheels, side scoops ,shelby rear light setup, fiberglass trunk and end caps. New Lucus lights (still in boxes) in the trunk. 1 year old paint job (very nice), new dual exsaust with headers. The black interior is very nice , new dash,carpet,headliner,seat covers and a console. This car is driven several hundred miles monthly so expect to drive it any where. The only reason it is being sold is because I'm out of garage space. You wont be disappointed !!!! The price is $13 K OBO email me at [email protected] if interested. Thanks for looking.Olaf

1 - 1 of 1 Posts