Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Console is rough shape, the lower plastic is cracked and has been glued together. The upper padded pieces have separated from the frame. Light green color. However, the rollup door is in good shape; ashtray and back light are decent, and it has radio knobs (past post I've read indicate this may be a hard to find part). The wiring is there, as is the base shifter plate. Also two good sounding speakers are installed in the front part of the console. To be honest, if it wasn't a hard to find piece, I would just toss. But in my searches to find another console to replace it I quickly found that the 68 console is hard to find. I have since gone the route of no console and thought I would see if anyone is at the desparation point that they would want to try to recondition this thing or may just need part of it. Because it is in bad shape, I will not ship (don't want any hard feelings - somebody wondering why I shipped them junk). But if you are in the South Orange County California area (Irvine), you can have it.

·
Premium Member
1,287 Posts
Frank
Is there any way you can ship me the small items like rear light-radio knobs-rollup door and shift selector???
Really need the light mines trashed also could use the other things.
I will be more than happy to pay you for the items and shipping. Box would be very small and not a hassle.
Please e mail me
Thanks
Russ

·
Registered
933 Posts
Frank,
I'm in the same position...not in the Calif area. But, I have a decent 68 console that needs the auto shifter assembly for my 68 fastback project. If it is available i will certainly pay for the shipping charges.

Thanks,
Scott

·
Registered
6,630 Posts
hey i want the chrome part that the radio would go in... and the speakers /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I'll pay for shipping those......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts