Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale one 1968 mustang, 302, 5speed 4 wheel disc brakes.

Lets start with the motor it is a 78, 302 bored 30 over. Complete rotating assembly was balanced using a BHJ dampener and a center force 164-tooth flywheel. The heads are Windsor Jr cast heads with 194, 160 stainless valves. Opening the valves is a set of crane roller rockers. Camshaft is a comp cams high-energy 230 deg @ .050 with .512 lift, 351w firing order. Edelbrock intake and carb get the fuel in and a set of custom headers go to duel 3” pipes with flow master mufflers and 2.5” tail pipes.

Transmission is a super duty t-5 mated to the motor with a McLeod scatter shield transferring torque is a center force dual friction 11” clutch. A custom drive line mates a Lincoln big bearing disc brake rear end with 3.89 gears and ford track lock.

Front suspension has been taken out and replaced with a mustang II front cross member so it has disc brakes and rack & pinion steering stock upper control arms and tubular lower arms. Rear is set up with 41/2 leaf springs with 2” lowering block and under ride track bars also has sub frame connectors welded in for extra support.

I am selling because my interest have changed and would rather see it get used than sit in my drive way looking to get $7999 out of it. If interested send me an email with your # and I will call you back as soon as I can. best offer
Located in battle ground, WA
email me for pictures [email protected]

lowerd pice best offer over $6500 need to pay some bills befor my new baby is here.
thanks for looking

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts