·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Very nice build!!
What seats/upholstery?

Thanks
Paul
Great question, but unfortunately the PO did this part. I believe they are repro 69 seats. They are comfy and the high back is definetly nice. But I haven't tried to get under there to figure out where they came from (if there even is any tags).

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
What headers are those?

Do you have any pics of your tailpipe hangers under the back seat and rear frame rails?

Thanks
Paul
This is about the closest I have, not directly on the hangar, but you can see that it attaches in the pre paint one with the strap to the behind/below back seat area. I should have it back from the shop this week hopefully, I can take more pics after she's home if you need em.

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Words cannot express that feeling when you get the final call from your shop after a long build to tell you she is ready to come home. I'm a father to one and though not quite that feeling, its a pretty damn good feeling.

·
Vendor
5,224 Posts
Dyno chart was 151.4 hp / 202.9 tq with the old 302.

Dyno chart with the new build 509.5 hp / 449.0 tq!!!

Seat of the pants dyno feels pretty freaking sweet!

YEAH BABY!

What headers are those? Custom made?

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Great question, but unfortunately the PO did this part. I believe they are repro 69 seats. They are comfy and the high back is definetly nice. But I haven't tried to get under there to figure out where they came from (if there even is any tags).
Thank you!

Paul

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
This is about the closest I have, not directly on the hangar, but you can see that it attaches in the pre paint one with the strap to the behind/below back seat area. I should have it back from the shop this week hopefully, I can take more pics after she's home if you need em.

Thank you very much. Very nice coupe!

Paul

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Alignment is dialed in. 2+ positive camber and caster off by just as much is pretty CLUNKY even with SorT parts, but once we dialed it in, WOW. Shaun is awesome, excellent customer service and products!

Dropped her down from about a 3.5 inch gap above tire to this.

If anyone needs random parts, all those boxes in the background are ready to ship!!! :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
This is the best pic of the current raked stance.

I do have some fuel system issues that need to be addressed which are likely causing the stall problems more so than the stall converter, but all are in the works.

61 - 80 of 275 Posts