Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is $200 way to cheap to let a no scratch set(6 pieces) of 68 Coupe door, qtrs, and vent glass with frame go for?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
I suppose its pretty low-dollar compaired to some of the prices Ive seen, but if you want to make a friend out of the buyer............

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Don't really know but I can tell you I just payed $240 for sun-x glass for both doors on my 69 Mach 1. That was just the glass no stainless.

69 Mach 1 427 Windsor

G

·
0 Posts
That's a nice FAIR price. You could probably get some more if you had to, but instead of sqeezing someone, give em a deal and make everyone feel good! I have a 67 coupe tinted window I'm going to give away to a fellow mustanger who needs it for his car. Not someone who just wants it to resell later, but a fellow mustanger who needs one. I've been looking around for a set of factory tinted for my 67 convertible and they are hart to find. Anyway, good luck, they should sell easy at 200.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
To make it easier, look for 65-66 glass also. The only diff between 5/6 & 7/8 is the bottom track. Any glass shop can swap it out for you.

G

·
0 Posts
I guess I'll consider that too. I might just end up going to a tint shop and having the 3M film put on. I just hate the thought of having it peel and bubble and look crapy after a couple of years.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Its too bad you're so far away ... I have a complete set of Sun-X from a 67 vert that I don't want in my vert... green glass just doesn't go with a blue car /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 9 of 9 Posts