Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my dream car! I wish i could say I did the work myself but I cant take credit for this :) FE 390, deleted shock towers, Toploader 4sp, 9in with 3.25's, set up as pro touring, rack and pinion, full front coil overs, welded subframes ect.. Great tribute car that you can actually drive :) Thanks for looking.

Currently debating on adding a 445ci stroker kit.

Great site and Im glad to be a new member!

Jeev

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fantastic looking car! Congratulations! That car is next on my wish list... Whenever that might be.
Thanks, Yeah I waited a long time for it. I ll get some more pics next week when I get it back. Having some head work done and maybe a stroker :shocked:

·
Registered
208 Posts
I'd almost prefer a "tribute" to the real thing. Sweet ride! I love it! Can you imagine driving a real 68 gt500 to the local car show, grocery store, work, yada, yada, and getting a door ding or something? I'm ready for more pics of this one!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd almost prefer a "tribute" to the real thing. Sweet ride! I love it! Can you imagine driving a real 68 gt500 to the local car show, grocery store, work, yada, yada, and getting a door ding or something? I'm ready for more pics of this one!
Yea totally agree plus there is that whole $150,000+ thing for a real one ;-)

I will post more pics when I get her back. Car has been sitting for a couple years so after I put 100 or so glorious miles on it a few things needed to be worked out most of which I did but there are some that exceed my skills.

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Just picked up my dream car! I wish i could say I did the work myself but I cant take credit for this :) FE 390, deleted shock towers, Toploader 4sp, 9in with 3.25's, set up as pro touring, rack and pinion, full front coil overs, welded subframes ect.. Great tribute car that you can actually drive :) Thanks for looking.

Currently debating on adding a 445ci stroker kit.

Great site and Im glad to be a new member!

Jeev
love the car
390 is a very good engine, a 445 kit will make that thing a real monster, I would do it.
get ahold of Barry here, he has what you need. Survival Motorsports Home Page

1587 views and only 8 comments? ha, what no one likes it or you just are lost for words?
that thing is beautiful. wish mine was half that nice!

·
Premium Member
568 Posts
Wow! Great car! Just wondering where you got it ? I want to add a fastback to my collection and love to find new sources.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts