Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
I'm interested in the coil spring compressor and the 68 fiberglass fastback interior pieces. Can you calculate shipping to Tomahawk, Wisconsin, 54487 please? Thanks! Jack

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The one 'extra' interior corner piece is gone, but I have the set of 4 remaining. Them, and the coil spring compresser, would cost $CDN 50 to ship, uninsured basic parcel post (its a fairly bulky box). All in, $CDN 155 delivered. That's about $US 112 at the current rate. If you'd like them, you can paypal to [email protected] I'll need full address & phone number for the shipping paperwork, and will get it moving within a day of receiving payment.

Cheers
Phil.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
The one 'extra' interior corner piece is gone, but I have the set of 4 remaining. Them, and the coil spring compresser, would cost $CDN 50 to ship, uninsured basic parcel post (its a fairly bulky box). All in, $CDN 155 delivered. That's about $US 112 at the current rate. If you'd like them, you can paypal to [email protected] I'll need full address & phone number for the shipping paperwork, and will get it moving within a day of receiving payment.

Cheers
Phil.
Thanks Phil, I will take. Will Pay Pal today and include address. Thanks!

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm interested in the transmission cross member if it is the correct one for a 390. What would it cost to ship to 75094 in Texas?

·
Registered
Mustang GT Fastback 351W/396 stroker
80 Posts
Phil;
Interested in seat belts ship to zip 00727 can pay via PayPal.
Please advise.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Gas Cap and Door Latches now sold.

I'm surprised nobody doing a restoration wants the s-code manifolds.... I'll post them on the FordFE forum soon. Phil.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts