Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the panel and two lower supports that go behind the rear seat back on a 68 fastback with the non-folding seat. All I have from the picture below is the upper two brackets, thanks wharris428 at gmail dot com
68 non-fold seat back.jpg

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My backseat is non-folding so I'm thinking it does not have hinges just lower mounts. Found that picture above which I believe to be correct. The upper mounts I have do look like the ones in the picture.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Those lower brackets are hinges. I think I have what you need, I'm not far from you in Jackson.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like your are correct. My car started out as a stripped parts car sixteen years ago so I have never actually seen these pieces in person. Had the backseat redone but could not figure out what supported the back part. Do you want to ship or me stop down? Thanks for your response.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
My dad had back surgery and will be rehabbing starting tomorrow in Lansing at Sparrow, so I will be there visiting for the next week or so. I could bring it with me and maybe we could meet somewhere? $75?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sounds great, would sometime next week be okay? I work on the SE side of Lansing but tomorrow will be pretty busy, need to get 700 bales put upstairs in the barn for the real horses! Thanks for your help.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Yep, my dad will be there 7-10 days starting tomorrow. pm me your phone #

Mark

1 - 11 of 11 Posts