Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY! The 68 fastback is not for sale!

Looking to trade a 1968 GT fastback, Alcapulco blue with blue interior, 302 J code 4V, Automatic, disc brakes, air conditioning. The car currently has a 9 inch in it as well. Currently there is no motor or transmission. The car needs short floors, but the rest of the car is Texas rock solid.

I'm looking to trade for a 67 fastback in comparable condition. Reason? We're restomodding to the max and we don't care what the original engine was. This is a highly desirable car and if somebody would like to trade up to GT status who has a good 67 trade and some cash give me an e-mail. And please, I know what 6 cylinders are worth - you ain't going to get this GT for a straight accross trade.

Please note - the car is NOT for sale. If we can't work it out we'll use this car as our base. Please no photo hunters. If you are interested please send me private e-mail to [email protected] Thanks.

Dave

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I am working on buying a 67 fatsback but that won't take place for a while, long story. If I had it now I would consider your deal. if you don't find or start on anything in a few months give me a shout back. I should know more by then.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts