Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set(4) of 68 GT wheels. I really need two 15x7 and two 15x8 but I don't think they made 15x8's so (4) 15x7's will be just fine. Prefer chrome over argent but I will consider all. Please send pic if you can, along with price shipped to Conn. Thanks

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
I've never seen any factory original 68 GT style wheels in a 15 inch size. Only 14s. I've seen aftermarket versions in many sizes and widths.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have a mint set of original 68 GT styled chrome wheels that are currently on my 67 GTA fastback. I would be willing to let go of them for $600.00 plus shipping from Colorado to Conn. I believe they are 14" though as I don't think they made 15" GT wheels either. If interested, I can send a pic of the car. I have been wanting to put some torque thrust wheels on it.

G

·
0 Posts
Pretty sure they came from Ford in 14” only. I think you can get aftermarket in the size you want.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
hi guy if your interested in the 14 inch i have a good set of the painted one asking 240 for the set of 4 rims and the gt center caps i located in mass. bill

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the responses. I realize that Ford only made them in 14 inch but I know that 15 inchers are now available and I was hoping that someone had a set of those that they wanted to get rid of. I would consider a different wheel for the car(68 fastback GT) and have thought about the torque thrusts but I keep going back to the original wheels for some reason.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts