Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surfing TV Sunday morning I stopped on "TV Land" to watch "Get Smart". Julie Newmar was playing a Chaos agent. I had to stop and watch. The story goes they're trying to find a coat Max brought back from a trip that had been sent to the cleaners. The Control "Cheif" ( That's what I think Max calls him) is driving Max to the cleaners. They pull up in a blue 68' GT500 KR convertible. It was a nice double dose of beauty in one episode!

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
He only drove the Sunbeam for the first season. Second through fourth seasons, he used a Karmann Ghia. Fifth (and last) season, he used an Open GT.

Also indicates he used a Mustang on occasion!

Look here.

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
It only took a second or two. Besides, I always wanted to drive a Sunbeam Tiger/forums/images/icons/smile.gif...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the link. I knew he drove a Sunbeam Tiger. Did they ever change the opening scene? All I can remember is the red Tiger, I don't recall seeing the blue Ghia. Also, I now have the correct spelling for KAOS. Now what does that stand for? I always thaought chaos vs control. Obviuosly that' whats intended, but why the change in spelling?

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
Julie Newmar....mmmm..... wasn't she CatWoman at one time?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts