Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everybody I have a restomod i call 68 lightning. Have dry fit a 93 lightning motor into a 69 torino wagon. Now that wagon is just for test fit. After i am done it will retire in the woods as a "yard piece" and every thing will go in my 68 ranchero Was just inspired by the wright up about the 4r70w install by 1965 coupe and just went and wrestled a 4r out of a 2000 v6 mustang in the mud by myself it all mated right up. and i did turn it over with the starter from the 69 Am about to go see about my tunnel mod and crossmember fab next.. Am looking hard at the US Shift Quick 4 for the trans but dont even know how to deal with the EFI but I know you all will have the answers for me.I guess my skill set would be moderate. I am glad that i did not try a coyote swap because that would be too much. Am retired now and on the restomod almost full time. where is the best place over here for me to make my next post ? I know it is a ranchero and not a mustang but hey we all bleed blue
100_0528.JPG

·
Hi, how ya doin
2,516 Posts
Welcome to VMF.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts