Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,294 Posts
What color are you painting it? Also, doesn't it have the Elenore hood on it? I thought I remember you saying somthing about that. Looks great by the way!

·
Registered
804 Posts
Lucky Man!!! Of course you probably spent a lot of time (and/or money) to get there!!! Plans for repainting my car have been put on hold till next summer...... But it sure will look good when I get there!!! I'm so jealous its not even funny!!! Well, have fun painting while I'm sleeping. Later!!!

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's almost Guardsman Blue, something I mixed up. Yes that is the Eleanor hood. I'll post pics this afternoon hopefully.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Hope the paint job went smooth. I remember when you started posting here and at autobodystore.com about learning how to paint. You've come a long way! What are the spacers on the drums? Also, I noticed you have the front drum supported with a cinder block. Please do not go under the car with it supported this way. They can split very easily and fail without warning. My grandfather got crushed when cinder blocks failied while he was under the car. A block of wood is much more reliable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts