Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy has one of these sitting in his garage collecting dust. I've been trying to get it from him for years and I think he is finally going to give in. It came out of a 68 coupe. The panel that sits on the package tray is has a C8Z part number. The fan itself has a fomoco and a motorcraft marking on it. I'm guessing it was a replacement fan. It does still work. I connected it to a battery and it came on. One of the wires is cut though. I was just wondering how much one of these would go for these days. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I bought a complete system, including harness and switch for $100 from another VMFer.

They were available thru the 70's, but the switch and grills are different. The switch would probably work, but the grill bottom is contoured to match the curve of the rear package tray.

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
The coupe ones are not uncommon, so the price is low as far as I have seen...$100 to $200 depending on condition. Now the 68 Fastback rear window defroster...THAT'S worth something.....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts