Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one of the nicest 68 Mustang conv that's around.It's a trophy winner and a real nice driver.It's meadowlark yellow with black interior and top.It's a matching # 390, auto,PS,PB,PT,DB and wheel lip mouldings.The car came from cal and was restored in 96 at 74,000 miles.It has been driven very little and babied.Has all cal smog in tack and working.It's a high#2 car that need's little to be showroom. It's showing 88,000 miles and drives like a dream. I have the Ford 999 report and the Matti report. Asking$28,500.00,for pictures and more info you can call me at 607-264-8032 or e-mail at [email protected] Thanks Frank(Bossman) PS.I don't want to use that other site to sell it.

G

·
0 Posts
Same Car??

1968 Ford Mustang Convertible w/ 390 CID 8-Cylinder 4V Engine-Special G.T., Automatic Transmission XPL Type, Power Steering, AM/FM Cassette Player.
Completely restored in 1996. All numbers match. Was in California until June 2002, now located in Southern Maryland.
VIN: 8T03S160699. Meadowlark Yellow Ext, Black Conv. Top, Black Vinyl Int.
Complete specification and maintenance paperwork.

All for just $15,000. Reason for selling: too many toy cars now that I'm married.

For pictures: http://www.geocities.com/ftrdalai/Mustang.html or 68 Mustang Conv. 390 CID Pictures
For POC:

Thank you for the interest.

·
Registered
412 Posts
you need to fill out your profile so people can communicate with you

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you for your opinion, it has been noted. I had the car professionally appraised 2 weeks ago for 32K, many other knowledgeable lookers have agreed and now hopefully you will let any potential buyers form their own opinions.Thanks,Bossman

·
Registered
137 Posts
Fear not Bossman, for someone will surely feel the price is fair. it looks like a nice car. I had a crazy bad experience selling a Rusty 67 GT 350. half the people were bashing it and the other half were scrambling to get the money together. It sold and the buyer is very happy. So am I. Do not let it get in your head. Good Luck to you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts