Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 68 mustang convertible that was built as a GT350. Started with an original Red Converible and installed all the Shelby fiberglass, trim, rollbar, wheels, Lucas lamps, emblems, engine dressing and interior trim, including console. It's pretty accurate, a few things are not exactly right, but the DNA I used to make the clone had some 69 mustang in it. Engine is a 302, it has power steering and power brakes. Front end rebuilt, new exhaust, all new interior, new chrome (including vent window frames), new weatherstripping, Shelby type steering wheel, new tires, new interior bezels, chrome headlight trim, gas cap, most (if not all molding) is new....I rebuilt the window mechanisms,new wheel, gastank... New quarter skins, new doors, and rust free original fenders. Hundreds of hours in making the fiberglass fit nice. Floors were also redone. The paint is a beautiful candy apple red. I was told the motor was rebuilt when I purchased the car, but I don't think it was rebuilt recently. But the car does have a new Mallory distributor, new edlebrok intake and carb, rebuilt alternator, 4 core radiator, regulator, and a new front wiring harness and new hoses. There is a ton of money into this car. Car is located in the Philadelphia area. $45,000. pics available.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts