Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a set of 2/4v heads to get the car on the road.rebuilt or low milage. maybe someone put a set of aluminum heads on and has a set in the garage .would like to just be able to bolt them on and go.email me with the price . thanks tom this is for a 69 351 w 2 barrel engine if you have another year that will go right on would take them also this is just to get the car togher and drive till I can upgrade the engine in the future.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Sir I just bought a 71 mach1 that has a 351w in it. I dont know if it is a 4v The car will be delivered here friday. I will let you kwow whats in it, :eek:

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
I sent you an email; not sure if you got it or not. I have the 69 heads still with valves and all; these have never been apart, and look great. I put aluminum heads on the motor. I want $150 plus shipping, if you are still interested. I am in Michigan, thanks,Lee

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Hi, your email address was incomplete, according to my computer, so let me know if you got it. I am in Lansing,MI if you are still interested, thanks,Lee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts