Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the a-pillars to fit my 69. The windshield part of mine is good, mainly the area where they attach to the hinge plate. Prefer from the lead joint down with as much of the driprail as possible (the whole driprail would be great too!). Thanks!

·
Premium Member
822 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought you needed the windshield area too, but after reading it again I was wrong. We have these new A-pillar parts here on our website: 1969 1970 Mustang A Pillar Panel Set with Door Hinge Mounting Plates New, NE Performance Mustang - We could cut these parts out of a parts car Mustang, but it will take some time as its very cold here.
I haven’t looked at your part, but the area with the hinges does not include any of the a pillar post normally. I need the plates that weld to the hinge plate that run down from the windshield post. And the flange that holds the upper door chrome on. These are not reproduced that I am aware of, and if you have a donor I would be interested. Thanks Greg.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts