Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen these gauge clusters from JME?
http://www.jmeenterprises.com/69dash.shtml
Does anyone know what kind of pricing they will have. I really would like to get this setup for my '69, but after seeing they want $300(!) for just a radio bezel to fit a DIN chassis receiver, I'm scared to ask what they will want for the dash!
Joe Smiga

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
My '67 gauge cluster came from JME. It's pricey, but they do very high quality work. And AutoMeter honors their warranties on JME gauge clusters. Julio is also very responsive to questions.

I chose to buy a cluster from JME rather than make one myself because I knew I could make more money doing landscaping projects in the several hours/days it would take to make a cluster than JME was charging.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I think they will be about $1000 including guages. That is what one of his distributors told me. Call Julio he is very nice and easy to talk to. I just got my radio bezel last week. The craftsmanship is awesome and it looks great. Should look real good once I get the dash and other panels in brushed also.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I chose to order a JME panel. Several DIYs posted about their manufacturing experiences. Most indicated they would have spent the money instead of doing the DIY routine. My two cents.

·
Registered
304 Posts
If you don't mind saying, how much was the radio bezel? I'm looking at buying one also but JME's answering machine said that they're out this week.

Thanks.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
WOW!!!, thats nice. (drool)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts