Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
65 Mustang (3 speed) GT convertible 69 Mustang (auto) Mach 1 428 Q code
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1969-1970 Mustang Mach 1 original factory weave high back bucket front seats with the red stripe and it comes with the rear seat to complete the set. Very rare opportunity to get Mach 1 seats. These are preowned (used) seats in fair- good condition. The black is faded in most areas but the set is complete. One back hard panel is white instead of black. The front seats have the tracks attached also. This is a great buy for the right girl or guy. These seats were only installed in Mach 1 mustangs! Asking 899 for set or highest offer to price!

·
Super Moderator
10,797 Posts
I guess I’m totally out of loop when it comes to Mach seats, that’s more than my car cost,.....lol.

·
Just some guy
67 coupe, 69 Sportsroof, 86 hatchback
21,427 Posts
Maybe. More than I paid for my entire '69 Sportrsroof, now that Israel mentions it.

But welcome to the forum!

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I guess I’m totally out of loop when it comes to Mach seats, that’s more than my car cost,.....lol.
I saw prices on Ebay for $600 just for two torn front seats.... I am open for bids

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe. More than I paid for my entire '69 Sportrsroof, now that Israel mentions it.

But welcome to the forum!
I took the price from Ebay. There were two torn front seats for $600, so this is where I started.
I am open for bids.... I have a possible local purchase if nothing comes of this!
Thanks for your honesty and plain car talk!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts