Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been just over two weeks since my '69 convertible emerged from the restoration process, but I now have pictures! Here is a link to the website:

http://webpages.charter.net/bpratt/ourponies.htm

The transformation page has about 40 pictures on it ranging from 12-20K in size that show the extent of the restoration, while the finished product page has 6 larger pics on it. For those who may be interested only in the finished product, here's a direct link to that page.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Looks nice, just in time for summer cruzing!

G

·
0 Posts
Wow!!!! Having seen the before I can appreciate the after -- nice job. If you want to ship it back to Houston, I'll "test drive" it for you /forums/images/icons/smile.gif.

Randy

·
Registered
554 Posts
That is one beautiful 69. I can't believe you got all that work done in six months. I've been working on mine for over two years and it's still not done. I like the color change too. Is that Acapulco Blue on the exterior? Good luck with it this summer. Should be a lot of fun.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks! Yes, that is Acapulco Blue. I'm very pleased with the color. Initially, I was worried that it would be too bright, but I couldn't have been more wrong.

It looks like you are doing yours yourself. My hat is off to you, since I paid to have mine done. That's why I was able to get it done in 6 months. If I'd tried to do it myself, I'd still have a very long way to go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts