Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to replace the body striker sheet metal at the "B" pillar. Since that part is separate from the quarter panel does anybody know if the coupe piece will work on the fastback ?

Attachments

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
Does anyone reproduce the "A & "B" pillars for the 69's yet?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Talking to the geniuses at Dynacorn when asked about selling the "A" Pillar hinge area for the 69's they state "we've never had any body ask for those. I mean they offer them for the 68's why the hell would they think the 69 owners wouldn't need them. Maybe they think it would not be worth importing them. Maybe we could get ALL the 69 owner we can to call them and tell them we would like these panels offered. I imagine they would listen to the main sellers NPD, CJ, MU and all the rest.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Dynacorn sells the entire body side but they dont sell the vent panel that everyone needs separately either. I would invest in some tooling and make them myself but as soon as my sales showed up Dynacorn would just jump in, undercut my price and that would be that.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a shame! I wish there was some way we could get their attention. I'm having a guy cut out the vent sections for me now to splice in.

·
Beach Bum
5,694 Posts
What a shame! I wish there was some way we could get their attention. I'm having a guy cut out the vent sections for me now to splice in.
I have to do the l/s on my 69 Coupe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts