Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at this car last week and thought someone here might be interested. It's not my car, but I'll be willing to help if you decide you want it.

1969 Mustang coupe - floor pans would need to be replaced, the lower quarter panels are rusted through - everything else looked pretty solid. It has no engine or transmission, but according to the door tag, it came with a 302 and C4. It still has the 2.79:1 8 inch rear end, and has front disk brakes. The car came with a standard interior (black) which appears to be all there, and in pretty good condition except for the dash pad. It was an air conditioned car, and many of those parts are still there except for the compressor. Some of the power steering parts are still there, also. Both doors and the trunk lid looked straight and solid, and the front fenders seemed solid, although they might require some minor body work. The hood was also solid, and fairly straight. I think most of the glass was good.
The owner's name is Andy Arnold, and his phone number is 731-686-7339. It's located in Milan, TN and he's asking $600 obo.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've had several requests for pictures of this car. Sorry, but I don't have any right now, and the owner doesn't have a computer. I will be glad to make pictures for someone who is serious, but please, call the owner and tlk to him first. Or, you can email or PM me with specific questions and I'll try to answer them. If you are still interested then, I'll get some pictures for you.

This car is probably not worth shipping, so if you live too far away to pick it up, you probably should look somewhere else.
Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey i saw this post and it sounds pretty good as a project car but i just need to see some pictures first so if you could drive by there and take a couple pictures that would be great. You can e-mail them to me at [email protected] thanks for taking your time to go through this. ::

1 - 3 of 3 Posts