Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a nice template for a 69 fastback rear marker light? I purchased one off ehay but was sent a 70 version. The guy on ehay must be away because he is not responding to emails. I need to cut these in precise due to mach 1 stripes. Just hoping for help thanks

·
Registered
1969 Mach 1 Restomod
165 Posts
I have new Dynacorn 1969 quarter panels on my car, and to be honest, I have never checked the marker light hole for being correct, but they have the side scoops, so I assume the marker lights are correct. Are you needing someone to make a rubbing or spray a shot of paint thru onto paper to make you a template? I didn’t know they sold templates.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Can't you use your existing quarter panel maker holes for a template?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was hoping some one had one they bought off ehay. There is a guy on ehay he sells really nice big templates for mustangs. He has templates for shakers, spoilers, hood locks, etc He must be out of town. But if someone made me a large one I would be very grateful . Thanks Doug

·
Registered
1969 Mach 1 Restomod
165 Posts
Do you want me to take some pictures of the dimension from the edge of the panel in the horizontal and vertical? I would think that should be sufficient for laying out the light positions..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts