Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
69 mach-1 351 2bbl 3 speed stick.orig black plate cal car,no power anything,good clean body with all its orig untouched body panels,looks to be the orig paint.needs int work but all there.alittle rust by the gas tank and drivers floor rest looks solid.green with black deluxe int.no sign of any accidents.motor turns over freely but have not started it yet.clear title and has been in sacramento calif all its life. same owner since 1973 $6500.

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry guys i forgot to post it is sold,not paid for yet though.if it falls through you 2 guys will get first chance at it.......Jim

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey i got another 69 mach-1 if your interested! 69 mach-1 351 4 speed 9' car,needs body work,missing trans and other misc parts but mostly complete.theres alittle rust in the rear panel and the right rear lower 1/4 but just alittle.the rest looks solid and orig.orig candyapple red/red.its a orig cal car with a clear title.only options are pdb and 4 speed.i.d.#9R02M asking $4500. it needs a total restoration and its not very pretty!!!!!! has been stored in sacramento for 20 years and has 86,000 orig miles although doesn't look like it. Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts