Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 147 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #141 · (Edited)
Getting close on metal work to the main body of the car. Made a section to repair rusted driver rear frame section. It was a lot of work to disassemble, but a lot less time and money than replacing the entire rail.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #145 ·
The bulk of the metal work is done on the floor pans and frame rails/rear torque boxes. Finally got a good preliminary coat of epoxy underneath so I can start mocking up the car. I left some of the undercoating in place since every bit I removed had good metal and factory primer underneath. With my equipment and skill level, I’m very pleased!

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·
Brake hydraulics done and functional ;wheels and tires on. Many pieces trial fitted. Fuel lines reinstalled.

Went to start it….won won won. My basically brand new CPP fuel pump very hot and not pumping any fuel. Oh well, another week and another hundred bucks…

I think I’m going to take another 1/3 of a coil out of the front. Other than that, happy to see it on its wheels.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

141 - 147 of 147 Posts