Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
433 Posts
Who know'a what the hell it is?The #'s don't add up.And no pics.. :thumbdown:

·
Registered
4,234 Posts
Me thinks the owner does not know what he is talking about and that, that price is way too much! Me also thinks you could get a better 427 motor somewhere else for a lot less money...at least that is what me thinks ;)

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The problem with that one the VIN shows it is not the sloping back.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Geez!!...Why can't people who post their stuff for sale use spell check?? It just makes me wonder if the person is a scam artist. I love the "handles like a scateboard(sic)" comment!! Anyways, the 427 is definitely something to ask about.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Looks like there's a good reason he didn't include pics. :p

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
A windsor 302 !!!!...That's new to me ;) And how can you sell a car without any pics....I wouldn't even bother asking him questions...His camera died on him...yeah right, get a new one for $49 for crying out loud...some people...

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Sorry, but this stinks like a scam from one end to the other. Too many discrepancies in the story, and posting a car for $25K, with no pics? I'd pass on that supposed 427 personally, for somebody else a bit more trustworthy...

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Sounds like a scam. Whos spends $80 to list a car without pictures? Probably someone who is trying to pull the wool over your eyes. I'd beware....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts