Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a very nice 69 Mach 1 R code for sale and he is asking 67K for the car. If it's anything your interested in let me know and i can send pictures and information.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My friend has not had the car for long. I was told it has the correct dated block, but cannot verify it right now. I can check when I get a chance. Yes it does have the correct close ratio four speed in it. I also have the Marti report.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I saw this car on Craigslist Portland about 2 weeks ago for 29K. I know the car sold. So I'd guess that his friend has had the car about 2 weeks. The car is black jade and has a replacement block.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ShelbyLuva said:
I saw this car on Craigslist Portland about 2 weeks ago for 29K. I know the car sold. So I'd guess that his friend has had the car about 2 weeks. The car is black jade and has a replacement block.
Your right he has only had it about two weeks and no it does not have the original block, I hope I didn't lead anyone to believe it was. I was just told it has a correct date block that's what he told me, but I have not verified if it is or not. The price of the car is not my price, and it's worth way more than 29K in my opinion? If that's what chuck bought it for then good for him. Ask all question and I will answer them honestly. Someone gave me a heads up that the car may have had a rear clip put on it, but I looked at it pretty good and didn't see anything, but they may have done a good job if they did do one? It looks very nice under the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts