Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm needing a new bumper because mine in junk. Anyone know who sells a good one that all the braces line up good and lines up with the body good?

·
Registered
2,374 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
I just put a Nordan bumper on my daughter's '69 (put a Nordan rear on it a couple years ago). I bought the bumper from NPD, and it's perfect. DO NOT buy the bumper brackets from them though ... unless you're good with a welder as the only way their brackets will work is to cut them up and reweld them ...they're PURE GARBAGE to be avoided at all costs.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just put a Nordan bumper on my daughter's '69 (put a Nordan rear on it a couple years ago). I bought the bumper from NPD, and it's perfect. DO NOT buy the bumper brackets from them though ... unless you're good with a welder as the only way their brackets will work is to cut them up and reweld them ...they're PURE GARBAGE to be avoided at all costs.
I already found that out with the tube brackets for the front bumper, where did you end up getting your tube brackets? Sounds like the front bumpers from NPD are pretty good, think I'm go ahead and order one.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Yup, the Nordan front bumpers are the best. They line-up pretty good. I have issues with the rear bumpers though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts