Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my buddy is out of town for the week and told me to watch his '69 Mach for him! I don't mind...it is a very solid sweet Stang! (Looks like I have Christmas color Stangs in my garage now...his candyapple red Mach and my green '67!). I was out running some errands today and filled the Mach up with gas. I noticed the taillights have thin grey trim pieces that stick onto the end/top of each individual protruding taillight. However, his car is missing 2 of them. Can he just order some from one of the parts catalogs? I looked in Mustangs Unlimited and couldn't seem to find them. Do they just snap onto/over the end of the lense or do they get glued on?

I know the overall body style of the Mach is the same as the '70 Boss 302 I had...but I've always been a bigger fan of the 67/68 style...but I don't know...my friend's '69 Mach is really starting to grow on me. I may have to keep an eye out for a nice acapulco blue one someday! I just think the '69 Mach just screams "muscle!!"

Mike

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!
Thanks buddy...hope all is well...I'll give you a ring this week and we'll catch up.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts