Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 69 Mach 1 for sale. It is a 351-4V car with 4-speed. That is the end of the option list. Originally Gulfstream Aqua with White interior. This car is virtually rust-free. One small area in the driver floor and a small area under the tail lamps. It has all five styled wheels. I cannot find anywhere it has ever had any kind of body damage and the original owner says it has never been hit. This will make a beautiful car restored. I also have a 69 Cougar with working PDB and PS if you want to make this Mach period correct with a couple options. The asking price is $12,500. Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am also interested. The nicest car I ever bought (and the only one I wasnt dumb enough to sell) I got in Newland. I think that area is the prettiest part of the lower 48 States I've been in. Please send pics and info to [email protected]. I am a cash buyer. Thank you.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sarcasm is good. I'll withhold any further comments about you being "out" just to keep the peace though. Seriously, we have all had our time wasted with dreamers and tire kickers. Saying cash buyer is easier than saying "wife's permission given."

·
Registered
105 Posts
Glad you took it lightly...are you telling me guys actually ask wives for permission???
Actually, true story..I just sold a 1970 Dodge Challenger on Ebay a week ago and the guy who won was ecstatic...next day his wife called me asking if I could find another buyer for the car...I did try but now they are both excited to be buying the car as they should be..it is sweet. It does happen you are correct!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am reducing the price of this car before I get the notion to restore it. It will make a great car. I also have a 1969 Cougar with PS, PDB, and AC that I will sell with the car for $1000. It was running 6 months ago and all the accessories were working except the AC. The piece of floor needing replacement in the Mach is also good in this parts car. Buy the pair for $11,000. I will send pictures upon request.
Thank you,
Bill

1 - 20 of 27 Posts